Friday, June 20, 2008

Sea World

This is the coolest tree I have ever seen in my lifetime! It's got so much life to it.

This is a hard picture to see but Taylor and Karson are in the spinning cups with Jason at Sea World. Jason was spinning them so fast and Taylor was laughing her head off. He did it for a few minutes then all the sudden you see Taylor turn white and her face expressions change. She was sick sick sick! Poor girl.

Karson and me on a flying ride. Karson was so excited to take me because he thought it would scare me! I of course played along. It was fun.

I love Dolphins! I wanted to cry! They are so beautiful and smart and fun! I just couldn't get enough of them. Jason and the kids loved them too. We all fed the Dolphins and pet them. I love the way they feel. They are absolutely incredible

0 comments: