Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School

Summer Ended Today.....The kids are back to schoolKarson started 1st grade this morning. I couldn't be more sad and happy all at the same time. This means Karson goes to school all day long 8:30-2:45. I'm not really ready to let him go yet. This is hard for me. I guess it just means my little guy is growing up! It's just happening to quickly. Karson's such a stud and has taught Jason and I so much that we are also way excited to see what else we can learn from him.
Karson sits next to one of his best friends. (The teacher already had it this way) I'm pretty sure she'll be changing that seating arrangement real soon!
Karson's cute little teacher in the back

This is Taylor's last year in preschool. So glad it's not everyday Kindergarten! She'll keep me busy at home reading and playing with her. She always says "Read with your child 15 minutes a day" She got that off of a TV commercial.....See TV is a great learning tool! lol
Taylor is in the same class with My Brother Bri's son BO! Taylor is so glad to already have a friend that she knows and loves.
Taylor sits right down to start her work.

I can't believe she'll be 5 in 5 weeks......That's my baby! :-(

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Jason and Steph, I can't believe how much your children have grown up! It's crazy. They are really beautiful. Hopefully we'll get to see you more when we're in Utah. I think Avery and Taylor could be great friends! Karson is sooo handsome. I remember that first day of 1st grade when they have to be gone ALL day. I cried and it was hard, but I was also happy he was so excited to be growing up! Cute blog!!

Jo Benson said...

These pics are so good, I want you to know how proud I am of you Steph and your family. You are one of the best things that ever came into this family. thank you for being the best Mom, the best wife to my son, and just being you.
Luv ya
Jo

Trace and Mandy Myers said...

I can't believe how grown up Karson looks he is very handsome. Taylor looks beautiful she is getting so big. They grow up so fast it makes you sad cause it flies by. Tell Karson I want to know all about first grade next time I see him.

Love,
Mandy

Lid said...

Time flies. They grow up so fast, it's a little sad and scary at the same time. Kars and Tay both look so cute and so ready to go back to school. Bo loves being in the same class as Tay. What good little buddies. :)

Nikki said...

Just wait till ya send them to college... They are so cute, hope they both had a great day! Tell them I love them and have fun in school, it will be the best time of there lives.

Lisa said...

Cute blog, Steph. Your children are beautiful! I hope they both had a great first day.