Monday, August 4, 2008

Lagoon

Mike Ford has his work Lagoon Day last Friday. We didn't think we were going to be able to go but things worked out that we could be there. It was lots of fun to watch the kids get so excited. I'm not sure who was worse the little kids or the big kids Jason and Ray! Thanks Mike and Cathy for a fun day at Lagoon. I have always wanted to do this western dress up picture! So I dragged my family in to have it done. After we finished Taylor and I were changing and Taylor said okay Mom I did your picture now I want to do a "PRINCESS" picture! She's all girl!!!! Husdun, Brenner (both Nikki's sons) Karson and Taylor waiting for a ride. Jason, Brock (Ray's son), Ray, Hudsun and Nikki on the Wild Mouse. I later rode this ride with Hudsun. I swear to you I thought I was going to DIE!!! I closed my eyes the whole time and was sooooo afraid. Never again will I ever ride the Wild Mouse Karson and Taylor on a ride Grandma Ford and my two cuties on the train. Jason, Taylor and Karson Me and the kids Karson, Hudsun, Brenner and Grandma Ford on a ride. After Jason went on this one ride that blast you up on a tall tower then down quickly Karson ran to Jason hiding his face and feeling so concerned for his daddy. It was so sweet. Grandpa Ford and Little Miss enjoy some time at Lagoon. Taylor was so excited after she was so brave to ride a little ride she ran to tell me all about it. Taylor looking all calm and cool on the ride. Taylor and her side kick Hudsun ride some more rides together.

3 comments:

Lid said...

Looks like fun!! Love the western picture. You sexy lady!!! I tagged you. Get on my blog to see what you have to do. Hope to see you soon. Have fun at the cabin this weekend. Wish you guys were coming with us. :-(

cathy said...

We had so much fun. The pictures turned out so cute. Especially the one's of your ugly big fat mother-in-law. I don't care though. I was hot. As long as the kids had fun that is all that counts.
Love,
Cathy

Trace and Mandy Myers said...

I love the western picture it is so cute you guys looked the part. I haven't been to Lagoon in so long I didn't know that had all those rides it looks like you had a lot of fun good for you guys.

Love ya,
Mandy