Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fishing

Jason's Fishing Trip to Flaming Gorge with his nephew Holden and both his Dad's David and Mike. They stayed in Manila with Mike's brother Brent. Brent and the guy, Joe whose house they stayed in for the weekend would take them out on the boats for early morning fishing. Then they'd come home and bottle the fish...Yes I said bottle the fish. It looks just like it sounds...sick! But the love it and so do my kids! I'm glad Jason gets to go on those 'fun' trips. He deserves a break from working so hard and from me! hehe Jason you're wonderful and I love you so much! Some of Jason's Salmon
Jason's Dad Dave in that hot looking Camo!
Holden (nephew) is off to College with a partial scholarship to play basketball! How awesome is that! He just towers over Jason and Becky (Jason's cousin). Mike was the picture taker of the trip so unfortunately there is no pictures of him.

0 comments: