Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just some thoughts...



Taylor looked so cute in her knee high socks I had to post pictures. Taylor is getting so big and has such a demanding yet sweet personality. I just love her so much! She loves to learn! She loves me (or anyone) to read to her. She's started to learn to read at school. She's doing awesome and it seems to come so easy for her! I love how eggar she is to learn! I'm excited to see how she progresses! Karson amazes me also...He is so good at writing stories and drawing pictures to go with them. He loves journal time at school. I love going into his classroom and looking in his desk at all his school books. His journal is all about him and his dad! He loves Jason so much. All the one on one time they spend together is so important to him. Even if it's just a few minutes it impacts him enough to write it in his journal the next day at school. I'm wondering what I need to do to get a page in his journal. LOL