Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween

Halloween....What a busy day! I took Taylor to school then came back home and went straight over to Tausha's house to cut up potatoes and get ready for the Halloween snack party after school. Left there to run home get on my costume and head to the school where we were doing the 1st grade class party! It was so much fun! We played Bingo, read scary stories, made bracelets and grave yard pudding cups. Then went back over to Tausha's where we had about 50 people or so coming over for a quick snack before we headed out trick or treating. The get together turned out to be such a fun time! Then we left for trick-or-treating!!








(The orange witch)Amy's husband thought the guys at work might think he was a stud if he got his picture with us! So we humored him! I'm pretty sure it worked :) Or at least it was a good try! My good friends Amy and Tausha!!! Who have made my life here in Springville a lot more fun!!!

Brenner, Little Jo, Hudsun, Jordan, Tyson, Karson and Taylor before they head out trick-or-treating.


I hate to say it out loud but my kids are so dang cute it's almost ridiculous!!!

It's not Halloween unless we pop into Gma and Gpa great Benson's where they always welcome us with treats!!!!



This is our neighbor that was dressed up like Taylor so we of course had to have a Camera moment!

Mom is always so much fun on Halloween. I love that she dresses up each year and the kids love it to! Kristi's loves to dress up also. I look forward to our yearly pictures together in our costumes!


Sophie and me as witches! She's a doll I just love those eyes!
Taylor, Hailee and Sadie playing at Nannys on Halloween

Crystal and her freaky eyes!!! It was dang hard to even talk to here eye to eye!
Aunt Lid trick-or-treating with Bo, Sophie and Taylor!
Jason and I...Halloween Night!
Kristi and Jason
Karson loved this mask. He thought it was so funny!!!
Andrea and Cooper leaving the scary house up by my mom's.
We got Mom out of the house this year to go trick-or-treating! We were all really proud of her. :)