Thursday, November 20, 2008

Justin and Courtney's Wedding

Justin and his cute wife were married on November 1st 2008.

Taylor was a flower girl along with little Jo

Karson looked perfect and so handsome! He was an usher with the other cousin's.
The wedding was nice. Jason was in Justin's line. He looked very handsome in his tux! Jason, Nikki and their dad David.
Now don't these two spring chickens just look handsome! Jason is looking more and more like his dad!


This is our baby! Well it's really Trace's grandson but I want him. We think he's a blast to have around!! Taylor's the best little mommy!!
The little princesses kissing uncle Justin.
Mr and Mrs Benson
Me and Mandy
Karson and Taylor
Justin and Courtney with all the little boys.
This is all of Jason's siblings together for a picture! I'm not even sure if we have a picture with the 4 of them together. I love this picture.

Jason and Justin
Karson asked me during the ceremony if he could give Courtney a kiss now that she's his Aunt. (Karson has a super big huge CRUSH on Courtney)
Jaylyn and Karson
My little pretty flower girl.
The wedding party
Jo, Justin, Courtney and David (Dave's wearing an arm brace because I messed him up during our last arm wrestle. Oops....I wasn't suppose to tell you that! Shhhhh
Jason and Manders

This is the funniest shirt I've seen and Justin wears it at the end of his wedding.

0 comments: