Thursday, July 10, 2008

Karson made a Bomb that he designed himself. He spent 3 weeks making it perfect. He had Uncle Vince help him set it off. They put a bunch of those firecrackers in it so it makes a loud sound when it went off. Karson said "That was awesome" after it exploded.

Even through all the action Taylor and Sophie take time to read books with Nanny! Taylor loves to look at book and to be read to. I love that she loves that.

Karson is all about being involved!! He helped Uncle Bri put Bottle Rockets in the Pipe to be lite off. What a little man he's becoming. So independent and so full of life and love.....I just love him.
(Just a little FYI, Bri shaved his head and has this "Wenworth Miller" thing going. which is a little weird....Everyone knows I love Wentworth)

Little Miss all dolled up in the glow sticks.

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!
If my son could stay off high things that would be great! My heart drops when I see him up high even more so now since he fell 9 ft onto concrete!

0 comments: