Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Late Celebrations!

We had a late 4th of July celebration along with a late Father's Day since my Dad was in Italy. It was also the day before Kristi and Andrea's birthday. (They share the same birthday) Kristi was gone to California so Andrea got all the focus which she was very pleased about!! lol

Vince and Brian set up the slip-n-slide and used Karson to make sure it's working properly.....and it was!!

The "Swim Princesses" take five to rest after playing in the water! (Sadie, Hailee, Sophie & Taylor)

The Bad Boys......in a good way! Bo, Karson & Cooper

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Andrea!!! By the time we got done singing the kids had blown out all but two candles!

Happy Father's Day Dad! You amaze me and continue to amaze me. Thank you for raising us to love and respect each other. Janiece, Mike, Brian, Vince, Kristi and I share a special kind of relationship and that is a direct reflect on you and Mom! Your example is truly one to follow! Thanks for loving me and teaching me about life.....I'll never forget your saying "Fly with the crows, get shot with the crows". Pretty simple and straight to the point!!!! You're one in a MILLION! I Couldn't ask for a better Dad. I Love You!!

1 comments:

cathy said...

I am so glad that my son is a part
of your family...You know the reasons. You have such a terrific
Mom and Dad. I respect them so much and think so highly of both of
them.
I love a big family. You are all so lucky to have one another. The
best part you are all friends and
get along so well. Thank you for
making Jason a part of your wonderful life.
Love, Cathy